Resident Evil Parody Pt.1 Resident Evil Parody Pt.1

Nice job, it has been a while since I have seen a person with close art resemblance to that of shadowleggy since back in '07. Quite actually you have surpassed her standards, well done! Hope to see a sequel soon.

alinhoalisson responds:

Surpassing the original? Never!
Her graphics have more details than mines (at least on her newer videos).

And yeah, there will be a sequel.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Don't hold your breath folks, Alvin has cancelled the series for furry artwork. It also says in his DeviantArt page if you want a source of such claims. Also, you can see a part of an unfinished ep9 at his site. It is a shame he retired, hopefully someone more capable will be able to pick up the series, but I don't see it happening any time soon. It has been a good ride, but like any ride, it has come to an end.

ANAL FURY LOLICON HENTAI ANAL FURY LOLICON HENTAI

Great laugh

What DID you expect from a low score submittion? A good laugh. :D

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Very Entertaining for a good while

After playing this game, it has made me look forward to your Pico Sim Date 3 or as you put it, "Pico RPG". After having a a couple of minutes free, I kept on losing for the most part until I realized the strategy is almost the same as the first one: "Knowledge is the key to success." This method also works well with the 75 day limit. Simply put, distribute all your points to intelligence. On day 1, go to the work building to ask for a promotion, if you fail, using the $100, go to school and invest on the private tutor. Go to sleep, apply for promotion, work, school. I advise you keep doing this until you become Big Boss. There is no need to study any more unless you want more MP. Using the money from work, invest on the Gym instructor. A good 100-150 should do the trick to keep battles from becoming long without being too weak. After this, invest on your charm by going to the bar and drinking the vodka, note that doing this takes away 20 energy not 50 unlike in school, a good 100-250 should do. Take note that the fourth girl is here. It is highly recommended you buy expensive clothing before talking to any of the girls to maximize the appeal. Each clothing is $400 for the three piece so in total $1200 for each set of clothing in which there are 4 girls so 4 sets, to an amount of $4800 worth of clothing. Buy the expensive "gifts" level 5, romance is recommended, however the gifts are optional. For the opponents, keep using down-vote (recommended) or another attack. Once you see all the girls and you are ready to fight Cyclos or Cyclops ( :P ), save and skip/read the cut scene. When you fight him, any move you make he will copy it, down-vote him and heal (Fiffen) when you are below 500-700 health. You should beat him with ease and experience THE most extraordinary ending, epic in all proportions that will satisfy your long hardships of clicking. It is too amazing describe that it has made me blind as I do not know what rating I am clicking, but in all good, a very pleasant game.

Transylvania Transylvania

Very well made

These types of games are what this generation need. Fortunately you provided a fun game with many puzzles solve and soundtrack provides an eerie yet playful experience through the game. I seem to have no negative thoughts about. In conclusion, a good 5 to 10 minute to have an adventure on the first go. :)

Dadgame Dadgame

It is cool

The reason I gave you an 8 instead of 10 is for the over powered Boss: Final Weapon and the lack of health gained from evading the enemies. Its machine gun is really hard to evade. But nonetheless, a very addicting game.

Happy Hardcore Trance Loop Happy Hardcore Trance Loop

Mission accomplished.

The Happy Hardcore Trance Loop made me happy. :)

Krussi feat. Semaphore-Mike A. Krussi feat. Semaphore-Mike A.

Awesome.

Happy music=happy ending. You have outdone yourself. :)

Semaphore responds:

HYES! Krussi and me are the best =D

Today is The End +Final+ Today is The End +Final+

Pretty good

But there are some parts that are kind of loud, and freaky, but other than that it was alright. Then I heard the semi middle swears, which kind of ruined the mood. Its alright.